Ai Motor Black Edition
- Regular price
- €1.573,00 EUR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- €1.573,00 EUR
- Unit price
Redesigned for experts
The Woodpecker brushless endo motor - Redesigned for experts with built in T-Mode and up to 2500RPM speed.
Offers safe ledge bypassing
• Use watch winding motion; 90 degree clockwise and 90 degree counterclockwise up to the ledge.
• Use a pre-curved file
• Small up and down amplitudes of motion for the file to climb up the ledge
• Once file has bypassed the ledge, press the bottom again (without withdrawing the file).
•This then changes to a rotational mode and can quickly smooth the ledge without withdrawing the file.
• The speed and torque can be adjusted within the range of 100-2500RPM and 0.4Ncm - 5.0Ncm
Customised reciprocating angle
• Adjustable rotation angle in reciprocating mode.
• 20º - 340º adjustment range.
• 10º adjustment intervals.
• Easier preparation for posterior teeth.
• Clearer and broader surgical field.
• 8.0mm diameter.
• 9.7mm height.
• 360º rotatable contra-angle.
Integrated apex locator mode delivers safety protection
• Auto start/stop at root canal orifice.
• Auto slowdown at narrow apex.
• Auto reverse/stop at apical stop.
• Integrated apex locator mode.
High performance brushless motor
(~10x the service life of the brush motor)
• Stable cutting can still be ensured at the narrow or curved apex.
• Reduce the risk of instrument separation and improve preparation efficiency.
Charging mode: Wireless charging
Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
The high quality yet lightweight black and rose gold Ai motor is a truly fantastic bit of kit. It has made endo much more enjoyable. In particular this is thanks to the 360 small head and built in apex locator. Easily programmable to any file system and it looks so smart. Highly likely to purchase more units to replace my other 2 old wired units to make a trio of Ai motors!
So been using the AI motor for a few weeks now and I have to say it’s a cracking piece of kit. First impression is just how quiet it is. Even in reciprocation it barely makes a whisper, infact when if first started playing with it I thought it was faulty as I couldn’t hear the motor 😂. When you’re using it, it is so light and balanced and with the small head means it can get into the most awkward of spaces with no bother at all.
I’ve never used an integrated apex locator and motor before and wasnt sure how it would work with my treatment flow, but it is flawless. The apex locator is accurate and automatically tells when you’re measuring WL and using it with the file attached so no swapping settings when you’re working which makes treatment so smooth. I’m still playing with all the settings but so far I couldn’t be more impressed.
Thought I d do a quick review on the black AI endo motor.
Got it last week and used it this week on a few cases. I can only compare it to the dentsply x smart plus and lightly to the endomatic motor ( which I ve messed around with for a couple hours)
In terms comfort the motor is well balanced and for my average size hands it fits quite comfortably. The ‘on’ / rotate button is positioned well and resistance is good.
Battery life is excellent. I was first a bit worried that I would need to keep the motor on charge as with my x smart plus but so far no worries about the motor dying on me midway through treatment.
The contra angle is noticeably smaller compared with the endomatic and x smart plus which is great in cases with limited access
The apex locator is good. I ve used the apex locator in rotation / reciprocation and getting good working lengths. Having the in built apex locator definately has cut down my work time in simple cases.
The ai motor has quite a few presets and is an open system as long as you know the torque and speed (and forward and reverse angle for reciprocation ) you can use any file. I’ve used pathfiles, protaper next , vs flexi and waveone. No concerns.
Do I wish I had the ai earlier. 100% yes.