Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
An online endodontic crash course hosted online by endo specialist Dr. Daniel Flynn
Friday 1st July at 6 pm
What you'll achieve:
• The focus of the course will be a simplified method for managing complex curves but can be used in any situation.
• Everyone will have the same double curved 3-D printed tooth which unlike most plastic blocks and plastic teeth; this is a challenge to shape.
• You will learn the tactile controlled activation technique and other hints and tricks of how to successfully manage complex anatomy.
• You will be able to see the challenges of obturating curved canals and some simple tips of how to improve predictability.
• Feel free to use previously accessed extracted teeth.
You'll receive £500 worth of Toothsaver products.
• Assorted Blue VS Flexi Files (2 packs)
• Assorted Toothsaver Files (5 packs)
• GP Points #20 04
• Bio GP Points (MF)
• One-Fil® bioceramic sealer
• Paper points
• Irriflex tips
• 3-D printed teeth
What you'll need to provide yourself:
• Endo Motor
• 10/15/20/25 Stainless steel handfiles
• Irrigation Syringe
If you're unable to provide the above, Toothsaver carries most of the products needed. Click the links below to purchase them:
If you already have these products let’s us know and we can customise your order.
Down Pack Device
Great opportunity to learn and practice with these files. Lots of tips to put into practice straight away!
Great to have the opportunity to practice on the plastic teeth and see how the files can gain patency with ease.
This was a fantastic way to trial these files under Daniel guidance . The files are an incredible way forward and bring confidence to tackle more complex root canal treatments .
Daniel is an excellent communicator and educator. The files are wonderful and have transformed by Endodontic practice.