2 days face to face course Friday 19th and Saturday 20th January 2024.
This course will fulfil the requirements of level 1 core training and level 2 further training in dental cbct justification and image interpretation.
- What is CBCT, how does it work and why is it the 3D imaging modality of choice In dentistry?
- What are the risks and doses associated with CBCT?
- Update on legislation relevant to CBCT.
Software manipulation and factors that affect image quality.
Saturday 20th January face to face central London:
- CBCT anatomy and anatomical variants and their clinical relevance.
- Practical CBCT interpretation and reporting session, with case based discussion.
- Non-endodontic disease on CBCT, benign vs malignant features and coming to a differential diagnosis.
There will be real cases presented where you will be required to formulate a treatment plan. You will need to have a windows compatible laptop.
We will also present how cbct affects treatment planning in specialist endo practice and show how we use it to engage patients and enhance our treatment strategies.
Looking forward to meeting you.