Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Standard and non-standard sizes of Gutta Percha points, from Cerkamed, Diadent, Sure-Endo.
ML.029 Gutta percha points are millimetre marked and laser inspected.
• The +/- .029 diameter tolerance ensures an excellent fit to the file.
• Cadmium free, latex free, radiopaque and hand rolled
• Each size is colour coded
• Length = 28 mm +/- 1
• Using a laser beam, each DiaDent ML.029 point is individually inspected for diameters at D3 and D16.
• ISO and ADA standard only requires 0.01 mm incremental measurement units. DiaDent uses 0.001 mm increments.
Designed to be used as auxiliary points to the master cone technique
• Extra fine taper
• Hand Jig Rolled
Non-standardsed gutta percha (GP) for use with VS flexi blue or for obturation of narrow canals.
Ideally used with gutta cutter or blade to modify to ideally fit canal system.
These fit to prep length every time and I have found them fantastic for use with different obturation techniques.