Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Irriflex. Flexible root canal irrigation needle (free delivery)
For more information on the IrriFlex® irrigation needle, click here to visit our blog.
IrriFlex® is PD's unique irrigation needle made of soft polypropylene with a back-to-back 2-side vent design delivering solutions as close as possible to the apex.
What's in the box:
IrriFlex® (40 tips)
IrriFlex® is easy to use and delivers fluids deep in the root canal system while being a closed-ended needle.
- 30G, 4 % taper, 27 mm long, depth marks (22 mm, 20 mm, 19 mm, 18 mm), luer-lock connection
- Soft polypropylene body to make the needle curve and flex easily in complex root canal anatomies
- Smooth glide to allow comfortable solution activation with back and forth movements
- Back-to-back 2-side vent design to secure a balanced irrigation volume and a better control on the root canal irrigation
- Needle fully transparent to improve user comfort and liquid delivery precision
- 60° angulation (cuff-needle) to improve accessibility and comfort
- Plastic body to make the needle atraumatic for hard and soft tissues
- Slightly pre-bendable to meet specific irrigation requirements
The tip needs to be placed into the canals with care or tip can distort.
I will normally place tip to length and irrigate on withdrawal always making sure the tip is not bound in the canal.
Hello, I never received what I ordered nor did I get any communication about the order.
Gets down to the business end of the canal 👍🏽
Refreshing the parts other tips can’t reach.
These “needles” are so much better than the ordinary ones. They don’t break, it is ALMOST impossible to have a hypo accident, absolutely brilliant product. Eventhough they are expensive, they are worth it!